|John Westwood 2015|
|about 1950. To left Wright's butchers, and then the Cock. In the centre, Upsons harware shop.
Back Lane is on the left with Mill Road on the right.
|The junction of the High Street with Mill Road and Back Lane. Sabine's is on the left, then The Cock
with the Post Office in the background. On the right is a house which used to be the hardware shop.
Charles Phillips 2000
|Main Index||Old Picture Index|